|Welcome to hrccc.co.nz|
Hi, you've reached the website of the Hamilton Radio Control Car Club Inc. (HRCCC), the nations largest R/C car club and
premier club in the beautiful city of Hamilton. Established in 1988, HRCCC strives to provide a quality service to all keen R/C racers throughout the greater Waikato area.
R/C Racers! - Join the HRCCC Mailing List... It enables you to receive all the latest updates, reminders of when events are on, cancellation of events and keeps you fully updated with all club activities!
|Latest Club News and Information|
|Onroad racing 29th October Cancelled 28/10/17 07:43PM (243) |
|Man we can't catch a break with the weather. Onroad racing tomorrow is cancelled guys and gals.....sorry.|
|Outdoors Onroad 29th October 26/10/17 09:49PM (242) |
|Onroad Outdoor Points 29th october
84 Avalon Drive (Old Car Yard)
With the weather starting to warm up this should be a good day in the sun. :)
Gates open 7am,
7am track Build (need help with this, if we get 8 people it can be done in 20 minutes!!)
8.30 Practice Starts
9.30 Registration Closes
9.55am Drivers briefing
10.05am Round 1 Heats start
2 Rounds of heats (Finished by Approx 12.45 – 1pm)
30 – 45 Minutes for lunch if time is going well (No food on site for sale)
1 Round Finals (Started by approx. 1.30pm – Finished by approx. 2.45 – 3pm)
10 heats would be 1 Hour 20 a round.
Finals will be shorter.
Would expect packup would begin at 3pm.
Please Pre-Reg at http://www.hrccc.co.nz if you intend on racing.
If it is raining a call on the weather will be made by 7.00am and posted here, the website and on Facebook.
You will need:
Your own table
Your own power supply if possible (We will have access to some power but don't want to be 100% reliant on it.) If not we will have power so no panic.
Gazebo and weights to hold it if the winds don't play the game
I look forward to having some wicked fun with the Onroad classes. Please follow this post Facebook forfurther updates when they are available.
|Outdoors postponed 22 October 21/10/17 09:48PM (241) |
|Racing tomorrow postponed due to the forecasted poor weather. We will announce something tomorrow but we may hold this meeting next sunday once I get confirmation that the venue is still available.|
Page: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13
|Outdoors Onroad 1st Oct Cancelled 30/09/17 04:28PM (240) |
|Weather is not looking good for tomorrow so onroad meeting is cancelled. See you all at the next one. Cheers|